British School Placement & School Search.
How to find the perfect British Independent school for your child. Minerva International provides the very best UK school search and school placement.
“We've just found out our son has been offered a place at Eton. We would like to thank Minerva for what they have done... the whole process has been excellent from start to finish - we got the dream school."Kathryn, Parent - Minerva School Placement 2019
Find The Perfect School For Your Child.
At Minerva International, we help you find the best school for your child and get them a place.
Our team of expert school placement professionals will help you achieve the best for you and your child. We will get to know you and your child and listen carefully to what your goals are. Our team’s unrivalled experience of UK education enables us to guide you through the process of gaining the place for your son or daughter.
In addition to their expert knowledge, our lead consultants are parents who have experienced all the concerns you may have, asked the same questions as you and worried about their own children as you do.
- Eton, Harrow
- Uppingham, Winchester, Wellington College, Westminster
- Cheltenham Ladies College, St Edwards, Oakham, Oundle, Haileybury, Fettes, Gordonston
- Magdalen College, Headington
- Grammar Schools, Prep Schools, Independent Schools, Boarding Schools, Public Schools
“The search for my son's school was made considerably easier with Hugh's help. We really benefited from his breadth of knowledge, there were so many schools we hadn't thought to look at. Thank you!"Giles, Parent - Minerva School Placement 2018
Stage One – Consultation and Assessment.
- We start with a free consultation to determine all your school requirements and aspirations and discover more about your child to help us find their perfect school
- Exclusive tests designed by Minerva International will assess your child’s current academic standing and suitability for potential schools
- We produce a detailed report and discuss this with you
- We will then research and analyse schools that will suit your child
- You may have already decided on a particular school. We will discuss the possibility of achieving a place there and, based on our assessment, discuss any coaching that may be necessary
Stage Two – School Liaison.
- We will contact your chosen schools for registration details and register your child at the schools you choose
- We can arrange your family visits to your preferred schools
- We can liaise with the schools’ admissions staff and liaise with any overseas agencies that are used by the schools to administer their application process
- We will make any enquiries on your behalf and file the correct paperwork for applications
- We will prepare your son or daughter for interviews and entrance exams.
Your consultant will always be available to offer advice and answer any questions from you or your child.
Hong Kong 2020. We sent a tutor to Hong Kong to give tuition to the young son of a Hong Kong based family. Having got to know his strengths and weaknesses we were then able to advise the family on suitable schools. After arranging a number of accompanied school visits to the schools we recommended, we were able to help them apply for a place at their three top choices and secure him a place at Sevenoaks boarding school in September 2020.
Stage Three – Ongoing Support.
- When your child has secured a place at a chosen school we will be there to celebrate with you and help you achieve a smooth entry to their new school
- We can liaise with the school enabling you to choose a guardian
- Should you wish we can now offer pupil management, Houseparent Liaison and mentoring to ensure the academic, cultural and personal development of your son or daughter
- We are able to act as an intermediary on behalf of parents liaising with the school on educational and pastoral matters, attending parents’ meetings when you can’t be there, reporting back, and keeping in regular contact with Houseparents.
We guarantee that everything we discuss with you will remain confidential and we will always act in your family’s best interests. We offer a fully flexible service and are able to advise and help families in any of the ways mentioned above.
Our team of education consultants are the most trusted and knowledgeable in the UK. Click the button below to read more about our experience.