Calling all pupils who've struggled with Year 10 this year...
Minerva Tutors, the UK's leading provider of private homeschooling and tutoring for children aged 5-18, is running special catch-up courses for any Year 10 pupil who has struggled with their school work this year and would like extra tutoring to feel more confident moving about into Year 11 in September.
Our courses are suitable for pupils who are completely new to tutoring or have had tutoring in the past.
Has your child lost out on any learning this year? Could they do with more confidence before the start of their final GCSE year? Could they be more motivated? Are there areas of the syllabus they have missed and need re-teaching?
Our tutors are trained and highly experienced in all GCSE Subjects at Year 10 and can tailor their tutoring to fit a specific school curriculum if required.
Our courses are 1-to-1 and are completely bespoke to your child. They can be accessed online or we can run them in-person depending on where you live.
Even in just a week, our tutors will boost your child's academic ability and confidence, ensuring they are ready to meet the challenges of their final GCSE year.
Don't just take our word for it..."I just want to say we are so very grateful for Richard's help and support so far. You matched us perfectly with our tutor and my son is improving so much under his teaching style. He has built his confidence from the ground up and now things are clicking and he’s getting it. Richard's reports to me after every lesson are very detailed indeed." - Lisa, parent of Minerva student, June 2022
The Minerva Year 10 Summer '23 Catch Up Course
We will do everything we can to prepare your child for their Year 11 studies. Our tutors and dedicated Education Support Team will help them feel confident with the Year 10 curriculum and in themselves.
After you get in touch, you’ll be assigned one of our top GCSE tutors, with 1000s hours of experience, who will provide your child with 6 hours' of personalised and structured Year 10 tutoring, in any subject(s) you require.
We will ensure sure their academic potential is reached and will run a test at the end of the course to check our tuition has succeeded. We'll also ensure your child feels confident in themselves and in their learning in general, helping them to perform at their best in the classroom when term starts again.
Each course will be tailored entirely to your child's academic level and requirements.
- 6 x 1 hour Year 10 catch up classes 📖
- Initial chat with our Education Support team to discuss your child's progress and how their course can be tailored to them 💬
- Expert Year 10 tutoring from our professional, full-time, and trained GCSE tutors 🎓
- Confidence coaching - taking a holistic approach to tuition means our pupils feel more at ease and can perform better in class 🗣️
- All subjects available on request, from English Literature to Maths and Science, Foreign Languages, ICT, and more 📚
- Exam technique if required 🤠
- Progress reports measuring academic attainment, confidence, motivation, improvement available after each class on our unique progress-tracking portal, Temple 🖥️
These courses are 1-to-1 and you can choose exactly when you would like them to start and how to divide the hours up, either by running an intensive course over two days or taking, for example, one hour each week over 6 weeks.
Who should take the course?Pupils preparing for:
- Entering Year 11 in September 2023
- Pupils who would like a recap of any parts of the Year 10 GCSE syllabus, in any subject
£460 / child
£45 Registration fee - £0 Registration Fee for a limited time only!
- Online or In Person (if based in Greater London)
- 10% sibling discount available
- More hourly sessions available to suit your needs